Sunday, March 9, 2014

Hello all!  My name is Sherria and this blog is dedicated to keeping the world updated on my joruney through early childhood education via my graduate school studies at Walden University and my preschool classroom where I co-teach with two other wonderful teachers.  While I have tampered with blogging before, I've never been apart of an online learning community & between you and me reblogging pictures I like on tumblr was a cake walk compared to trying to set up and give out my correct information on here.  Now that I have finally gotten this page set up correctly I cannot wait to begin sharing my experiences with you.  Be prepared to be bombarded with artwork and funny classroom stories, in addition to our guided discussions of course.  Happy studies classmates & friends, best of luck!

-Sherria :)

2 comments: